Tuesday 15 March 2011

5 sleeps

Its is my birthday next Sunday...5 sleeps to go...6 sleeps till I leave for Sydney YAYAYAYAYAYAY:D Am really looking forward to getting away even just for a short while!!!!!!!!

So years ago my close friend and I started doing birthday and Christmas lists for each other and it has just stuck. Now I put my on the fridge each year and always hassle my brothers and sisters for there's around birthday and Christmas times...it's makes buying SO MUCH EASIER!!!

Here's mine for this year:
  • Owl necklace from Sportsgirl
  • OPI nailpolish, light purple and black
  • Polaroid Camera
  • Photo frames (white or mirror frame)
  • body shop body wash cherryblossom
  • Message bible
  • clothing vouchers
  • arm band for my ipod
  • silver pandora charms
  • New babyliss hair curler/straightener
  • Bits and pieces from Typo
  • Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Bubble Bath
  • Tiffanys...always Tiffanys

Eifell Tower Snow Globe - Typo

White Eifell Tower - Typo

Vanilla Birthday Cake Bubble Bath - Mecca Cosmetics

Black Polaroid Camera

Toots
x

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get everything of your list. I love the Typo store as well it has the coolest things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got totally spoilt:) It is such a great shop...perfect for presents for friends and yourself hehe:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x