Tuesday 8 March 2011

buble

My bestie suprised me with tickets to Michael Buble for Christmas and I was so excited as I hadn't been able to afford it when they came out and then they sold out and THEN they opened up another day and he grabbed tickets straight away. I can't even explain how excited I was. He gave it to me in the biggest box ever that was wrapped is so much tape and filled with all sorts of rubbish...even a brick and right at the very bottom were my tickets...here's a pic of me trying to get to it lol:)

lol at his housemate in the background. He had a)been wondering what the MASSIVE box under the Chrissy tree was and b) why his living room was covered in paper, tape and bricks:)
Well worth the 30mins it took me to open!!!

Anyway, the day finally arrived and along with my Mum and Dad and Aunty and Uncle who also had tickets...and thousands of others...we headed along to Sandalford Winery (on a bus hehe).
The night was absolutely amazing. Not only is he a fantastic singer but a true entertainer. It will definitely be one of the highlights of this year for me I'm sure:)

best seats in the house:)

*sigh* he's so dreamy hehe


We also had a long weekend this weekend and I was so thankful that the weather was a little cooler. I managed to watch all of Season 5 of How I Met Your Mother...hanging out for Season 6 now!!!!!!!!

It is the greatest feeling in the world coming back to work knowing that there are only 4 days to go...well that and going to bed on Friday night knowing that you can sleep in and have the whole weekend ahead of you:)

Toots
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x