Tuesday 14 June 2011

little princess

Sorry for my lack of posts all. I've been so busy with work and getting the house sold that my blogs been put to the side a little. This will probably continue for the next few weeks until settlement.

Had to share the most beautiful thing with you though. My parents just went to Syndey for a week. They always bring us back presents. This year Dad picked out a hand blown glass shoe (very tiny and dainty) and told me it was to have until my prince charming came along. It was the sweetest most beautiful thing I think anyone has ever gotten for me. I will have to take a pic to put up but in the mean time it got me thinking about two things:

1. Disney Princesses lol. I abslutely adore Disney movies...to the point where I'll be devestated if my children don't also love them.

Who was your favourite disney princess? Such a hard choice. My favs are Arial, Cinderella, Jazmine but my hands down winner is Belle from Beauty and the Beast:)

2. Just how much women should be valued. I love this verse from Proverbs 3:15-18
She is more precious than rubies, And all the things you may desire cannot compare with her. Length of days is in her right hand, In her left hand riches and honor. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, And all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her, And happy are all who retain her."

Also thought I share this pic that Bella Mumma Has posted...very princessy hehe:)

 

Toots
x

2 comments:

  1. That is SO CUTE!!! :D
    I love Disney movies! I have to get them all on DVD now because I don't even own a TV with VHS anymore haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I know. we had them all on VHS but haven't got one any more either!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x