Thursday 2 June 2011

don't forget to smile

This is definitely something I've needed to remind myself of lots lately. Hoping it will start to come a little more easily again soon!!

Things that HAVE made me smile this week though:
  • lots of rain (so desperately needed here)
  • using my slow cooker for the first time this winter
  • being very blessed by some amazing family and friends
  • thinking about what I want to do next year
  • watching Nigella Bites entire DVD in one sitting
  • remembering that I have my very last car payment next week
  • knowing there is a long weekend this weekend
Toots
x

2 comments:

  1. I really need to smile more too..I can feel my smiling muscles sagging......gross haha thanks for the reminder!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, no problem Grace. Hope you have lots to smile about in the coming weeks:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x