Thursday 26 May 2011

weather girl

I don't know about anyone else but I am obsessed with checking the weather. In summer it's to see when the really warm days are so I can plan to spend the day at the beach...in winter it's to check for the rain.

Though I am definitely a summer girl through and through I have to admit that after such a long, dry, HOT summer in Perth I'm am hanging out for a few rainy days.

It's is the best feeling to rug up on the couch with a blanket, book and hot chocolate and the heater on (a real fire place would be better...I can dream) and listen to the rain outside knowing you don't have to go out in it lol:D I am definitely NOT a singing in the rain kinda gal!


Toots
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x