Tuesday 17 May 2011

today I had a thought...what if I had never met you

Absolutely love this moment in Season 6 of Sex and the City. Carrie is out with her girls for the last time before she leaves for Paris and says, "today I had a thought *pause* what if I had never met you"..

TEARS...so many tears the first time I watched that...which funnily enough was with some very special friends at the time.

Alot of my friendships have changed since then but there are still a couple of very special ones. The Gold ones, I call them, that will always be around. The kind who you might not even get to see all the time but when you do it's like no time has past and you can pick up where you left off.

Sometimes I wish I had more but at the end of the day I know how blessed I am to have the ones I do and can't imagine my life without them!!!!

On Sunday I watched the entire Season 10 of friends (as well as the Eagles beat the Dockers terribley:() and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I don't ever want to take these special people for granted!!


Toots
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x