Sunday 29 January 2012

all that matters

There have been many times over the last few years when people I've been friends with and even people I haven't know well have judged me incorrectly. I know we are all only human and that's the way of the world but that doesn't make it doesn't hurt any less. It has helped me see who my real friends are, anyone who knows me well would have known I wasn't capable of the things people spoke about. It has also really taught me that you should never ever listen to and spread gossip about others as it can be so damaging.

There were so many moments it would have been nice to have stood in front of the world and cleared my name with the truth but at the end of the day the people who choice to believe what they hear and judge because of it are not important. A piece of advice I was given by a lovely Christian women was that God knows your heart and he knows the truth and no matter what anyone else says or thinks (and yes there have been many people willing to tell me) you can walk with your head high. It's literally the only thing that had gotten me through some days!



Toots
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x