Wednesday 9 May 2012

hump day hair

Hi Gorgeous Girls!

So today I had the privilege of getting my hair and make-up done and dressing up pretty for the camera to help some friends out. Both these girls are incredible at what they do and I would recommend them to anyone.

You can look them both up on Facebook:

Fifi for Make-up and Photography (Perth area) - 
&
Loren Renee For Hair (Perth Area) -







Make sure to look them up and contact them for your next ball/wedding/bad hair day:)

Toots
x


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your hairstyle in the red outfit - and the outfit too, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice necklace at red look.


    http://lerosepoque.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! What was the occasion?

    http://tocreoquekim.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all:) Was just helping a friend out for her business!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just cam across your blog and am absolutely loving it!! Im also an aussie and I run a beauty blog! It would mean so much for you to stop by some time! xoxoxo Genevieve :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just subbed:) Thanks for your lovely comment! X

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x