Thursday 27 September 2012

pretty shiny things

Hi All

I've found on of the loveliest places to order some very "in" jewellery and so excited to share it with you!!! :)

I saw on LoveStyleBeauty's youtube channel this beautiful chunky rose gold wrap bracelet that can be worn as a necklace also and after seeing the price I knew I had to have one!

So I placed my order with the lovely Simmy from Live Love Shop and received it so quickly. She is lovely to deal with and made the whole process enjoyable. I will definitely be ordering more from her.

This is the one I got. Absolutely loving Rose Gold at the moment and this is gorgeous. So lite to wear and so pretty (the most important thing). The bracelet was only $35 and shipping (to Australia) $7 so I was really happy with that


Revlon's Cafe Pink on my nails, it's the perfect pink.

You can find her online at http://www.live-love-shop.com/ and she also has a facebook page. Check out her other products too, I adore the chain reaction necklace and hope to get that soon.

Lovestylebeauty is one of my favourite youtubers so you should definitely check her out! She does beautiful makeup tutorials and has a great sense of style:)

What's your favourite piece of jewellery at the moment??

Toots
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toots,
    Thank you so much for this lovely post!!
    I'm so happy to hear that you're happy with your bracelet ♡
    Much love,
    Simmy xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x