Wednesday 12 September 2012

long time...no blog

Hi My Lovelies:)

I'm back...again. Life keeps getting a little out of control and I have been struggling with keeping up with everything but my blog is still important and this last week I've taken a bit of time to reflect on the direction I want it to take the rest of this year and next.

Basically my passions are anything beauty related... make-up, hair products, goop for your body etc:) My sisters make fun of me all the time for watching so many make-up tuts on you tube but I think they're a great way to learn valuable tips and tricks. I also love interior design/styling and it finally looks like I'll be able to start the Cert IV foundation course before Christmas. I have been looking into it for years but have struggled to have the finances until now. God is so good at providing what is needed for you to follow your dreams...just not always in your own timing:) And my biggest passion of all is my heavenly father who is my reason for living and loving...in case you hadn't already noticed haha:) I'm definitely not shy about sharing my love for him!

So from now on you'll be reading about beauty products...my future study and how good my God is. Apologies if you're not into this things! :)

Hope you're all well...has anyone studied interior design that can give me anytips???

Toots
x

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to study interior design!! But, I don't have any tips for you...sorry hehe
    but God is good ALL the time!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x