Tuesday 24 July 2012

melbourne bound

Hi All

Well I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow (Thursday) to meet up with my best friend for her 30th Birthday. We actually celebrated last weekend but this is our fun shopping trip together. She's been there all week.

The bad news...I am definitely coming down with something. Sore throat, headache, runny nose. I can't afford to take tomorrow off as I have so much work to get done before my plane leaves:( What are your "get better quick" remedys? I'll be trying for a hot bath, fresh juice and an early night. I hope it works, nothing worse than getting sick for holidays especially coz mine are few and far between!!!!!!!!

So this weekend just gone I had my sister's 25th Birthday dinner at The Fig is Scarborough. The food was amazing (definitely try the Ooey, gooey pudding), company great and having our table serenaded by a song of our choose (Moon River) was definitely the highlight of my year so far. Please check it out, you will not be disappointed...make sure to go on a Friday night so you have the musicians as well:)

Then Sat night was my best friend's 30th. We went into Subi to The Village, The Purl and the Red Sea for tappas, laughs and LOTS of dancing. Was so much fun...but after getting home at 4am Sunday morning I was exhausted for the day...with no voice from shouting over music the whole night!

 Dinner at the Fig..wish I'd taken more of the actual Place!

 Champagne and Tappas at The Village Bar


 Finally got a chance to wear the earrings my housemate brought me, LOVE THEM!


Photos on the Dance Floor:)

Hope you all have a great weekend, hopefully I'll be living it up in Melbourne...rather than bedridden!

Toots
x

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor thing. That would have been the worst!!!! I was sick for the whole weekend but not bad enough to have to stay in bed, just felt very average but I made the most of it:) the shopping was incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x