Thursday 8 March 2012

end of summer love

Cannnot believe we are already in Autumn!!! Where did the months go? Not that I'm complaining, perth is in the middle of another heat wave this week so we are definitely still having summer weather. Last night was a little cooler and was only 31 during the day...I slept so much better though:)

So excited about where this year is going. Gonna make the most of every moment I possible can and make up for lost time.

Some recent pics of my "end of summer" fun.

 Amazing Sunsets
Funny Faces
 Outdoor Concert with sister and cheezels
 Enormous ring brought on a weekend away - love
Valentine's Day desserts
 
 Brunch with Mum on Kings St (Overlooking Tiffanys!)
 Perfect beach days
 Breakfast on the patio wth newspaper
Fairy Floss at home made outdoor cinemas

We are also officially in my Birthday Month:) First one I've been excited about in awhile! Cannot wait to get dressed up, eat good food, drink champagne and celebrate with friends and family. Have a some fun things planned so will keep you posted.

Almost the weekend:)

Toots
x

4 comments:

  1. Love all the pics! Isnt Perth just beautiful? =] And I want some of that valentines day dessert!!

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's incredible, love living here:) The dessert was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thank you for the follow, following you back :) Pretty pictures and I agree about making the most of every moment this year, if only it wasn't zooming by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x