Wednesday 28 March 2012

bargain hunter

Hi All

Still trying to get my birthday posts done but they are taking awhile. Hopefully will have them finished this weekend.

Meanwhile in the life of Toots I actually had a much needed quiet weekend the one just gone. Friday night I went into Perth City for the international night markets. They run over Summer (this coming Friday night is the last one) and the food is incredible:) So good being able to try a variety of different places in the one spot. It's reasonably priced and a great atmosphere too.

This time just been I had Butter Chicken, Satay beef sticks (best Satay I've had), deep fried potato twister and by then I was full. Usually I have these amazing Pork Sliders but the stall wasn't there this time. There are dumplings, Japanese, Churros, proper Italian Pizza so many to name and I'm sad I couldn't taste them all! There's always next summer though:) Definitely recommend getting in there!

After that I saw the Hunger Games in Picadilly cinemas (really old cinemas in Perth). I really liked it! Didn't have high expectations and am in the middle of reading the book but now I'm really excited to read the next two:)

Sat morning I had a lovely breakfast in the city on Kings St and then wondered around enjoying the beautiful day.

Got a few bargains...

 2 pairs for $30 at Rubi Shoes. LOVE the blue!

 Baby One More Time - Rubi Shoes

New massive sunnies (my favourite kind) from a random shop
 Finished my hot chocolate before my breakfast even came out


Then I spent the rent of the day cleaning out/rearranging my room and getting my new TV and
surround sound set up. Most exciting:D I was exhausted after that and ended up having pizza for dinner and sitting on the couch watching my TV. Very cozy and happy with my new little set up!


New birthday candle Glasshouse


Sunday I went to Church, made Nachos for lunch, went for a run and then had a nanna nap. Ended the weekend with my new Real Living magazine snuggled up in bed:)

Speaking of bed, my new favourite thing now that nights are getting cooler is to watch shows on my laptop in bed. Last Thursday I left work, dropped in my local cafe to get some potato and leek soup and then got straight into my pjs and lay in bed watching Revenge and sipping my soup. I love moments like that:)


Making me smile today are my new blue shoes:D

Hope you're all well girlies.

Toots
x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome weekend, love your new purchases and I've been wanting to watch The Hunger Games too! I got totally hooked on 'Revenge' and regret watching all the episodes within one week lol. Not sure when your birthday was, but belated happy birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely, it was. You should definitely see the movie. It was a lot better than I expected:) I'm just over half way through Revenge, amazing show! Thanks for the birthday wishes:) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x