Wednesday 21 March 2012

food, movies and presents

Hi lovelies
I have so much to blog about this week after all the birthday love I had but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance. Yesterday I got to work and this was on my desk.


Seriously how cute:) No better way to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY than with 12 long stem caramello koalas hehe. Another guy from work make me muffins and then my bestie made me my absolute favourite vanilla cupcakes...not a good week for me health wise but totally worth it all the same. Excersice has also taken a back seat so I could attend all my birthday festivities. Back into it all next week though!

In other news a few weeks back the church I go to set up an outdoor cinema in a local park and watched Napoleon Dynamite. They had done it so well, couches, blankets, popcorn, fairy floss, fairy lights, lanterns etc





It was a suprisingly cool night in Perth so my sisters 9who came along) and I rugged up with our pillow and blankies. It was such a great night. Saw something I thought was quite funny as we picked up food on the way there.


hahaha imagine driving around in one of these! would be good on the petrol though right!! :)

I really love the outdoor cineams. This year Perth got an ourdoor rooftop cinema but I'm yet to try it out. Might have to wait till next Summer.

I also saw 21 Jump St the other night which was really funny, reading Hunger games at the moment and looking forward to seeing that since it's come out this week.

What movies have you seen lately?

Toots
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x