Thursday 22 March 2012

lazy saturday

Love those Saturday's when you have no plans, the weather is good and you can just get outside and enjoy it! Last Saturday I woke up late, drove down the coast trying to pick where to stop and have some brunch. Ended up decided on Cafe Relish




It's somewhere you wouldn't find if you didn't know it was there. A friend had recommended it to me and I will definitely be going back! The service was friendly and fast and the food was lovely. I had a big breakfast (my favourite even though I can never finish it) and one of the nicest ice coffees I've ever had! My friend had the banana pancakes which were delish:) Will definitely be going back, would also like to try their lunch menu.

It was lovely just to sit and read the paper and do nothing for awhile. Then I picked up the dress for my birthday dinner and headed back up the coast home...the day was so spectacular I couldn't help but stop and take some pictures. LOVE the weather we have here!




We are coming out of the really hot weather and have cooler morning and nights...I always know Easter is coming when the weather is like this. Can't wait for that long weekend:)

Speaking of easter I brought my first crunchie egg the other day. I couldn't help it...then it melted in the car and I had to refridgerate...it's not the same after that:( I was also given a little bag of mini lindt bunnies, I like the smaller ones coz I find lindt chocolate really creamy.



What's your favourite easter chocolate?

Toots
x


1 comment:

  1. heyyy just stumbled across your blog and I have to comment on easter chocolate! I don't have a favourite but I just love all easter egg chocolate, it is sooo much better than normal chocolate! My bum is growing just thinking about it lol YUMMMMM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x