Thursday 17 February 2011

adding a little colour

Today is Friday and I woke up tired and uninspired. Now that I have woken up enough to do something about it I feel the need to get creative this weekend. Since moving out of my own home (and back in with my parents) I haven't had my own space to decorate and create in and I feel so desperate to get some of that back...even though I only have my bedroom to make my own I plan to do something new and exciting with it. Will let you know how I go.

Since I couldn't solve all my uninspiredness before I got to work today, I decided to add a little colour to my day in the hope that would put me in a better frame of mind...I think it's working:)

Nail Polish-Jessica Kit Cosmetics
Shoes-Zu
Ring-Diva

Have a fabulous weekend, hope you are inspired to do something too!!
Toots
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x