Monday 28 February 2011

time to say goodbye

...to summer that is. Not that you would believe it's over with another 34 degree day today. Perth's temp hasn't dropped below 30 as a high or 20 as a low in over 2 weeks. I need proper sleep!!!!!!

Summer is my favourite season, days at the beach or by the pool. BBQ's and drinks with friends. No need to wear warm clothes. Sun up when you have to get ready for work. I cannot believe how fast it's gone and I will be sad the first day I need to put a jumper on in the coming months:(

HOWEVER...I have started to get a little excited at some of the winter clothes I've been seeing. I'm especially wanting some ankle boots...haven't found the right pair yet but how cute are these ones:


and I also love love love an off the shoulder jumper that I tried on in Sportsgirl, couldn't find a picture of it to post though:(

Don't even get me started on beanies, I brought WAY too many last winter and have already seen a few that I like for this year...they are one of my winter weaknesses!!!

Toots
x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x