Wednesday 23 February 2011

breakfast at tiffanys...one day maybe

I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn and have for years. She is one of those people I would really have loved to have met.

I have gradually accumulated many pictures, books ect over the years from family and friends as presents. This christmas my sister brought me a new book and it's stunning.



As for Tiffanys I am yet to get my first piece of jewelery or even step foot in the store. We now have one in WA and after much searching on the net I have decided on the two things on my wish list for this year...

on the long chain

HEART

Cannot wait for the day that I get one of those little blue boxes!!!!!!!!!!

These are some of my fav pictures of her. it's hard to only pic a few.




“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”

Toots
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x