Sunday 20 February 2011

happy 21st

It was my brothers 21st last week and we had his party over the weekend. He requested our Mum's well known chocolate pavlova which is a Nigella Lawson recipe that she's been making for years. I helped make it this year and felt so proud to be apart of making something so yummy:) I definitely feel confident enough to make it by myself next time. I also helped make a hummus and a guacamole dip from scratch in the new food processor Dad brought us for Christmas. Overall a very successfull cooking weekend!!


Tastes even better than it looks

Toots
x

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm Yummmm, such a lovely night and the Pavlova was incredible. Good Job Jess and mum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x