Saturday 19 February 2011

just the beginning

I'm officially sharing a room (a large room) with my sister again. We both have similar creative tastes...though I think her's is a little more interesting than mine. She isn't scared to step outside the box whereas I know what I like and I stick with it. We are currently in the middle of combining both out styles so that it still reflects both of us but works together at the same time...I like a challenge. She might be nice enough to let me show pictures  of her side soon but for now this is mine.




It was clean this morning...honestly!!! :) Mum recently brought us some ikea shelves and curtains but I still need to organise all my things. Only problem is I am coming from my own place to only having a room and I have ALOT of stuff. Some of it I will have to cull but most of it I'd like to fit in somehow!

I desperatley want to find a Queen Anne stool (or similar) to have at my dresser so I can do my makeup there each morning but so far no luck.

As soon as I've got the room looking more like "me" I will post more pics.

For now I am enjoying my first Saturday night home in ages and I am going to light some candels and read my magazine.

Toots
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love the 'ladder' bedside table thingo you have. Where is it from?

    Ang xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ange, I got it from Freedom about 2 years ago...I absolutely love it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x