Monday 11 April 2011

baking - take one...

So I've decided to jump on the baking train...occasionally. Baking is not really my thing mostly because I don't particulally have a sweet tooth but I do enjoy watching other people eat and enjoy food that I have made. Last night after being inspired by Sophie from The Littlest Things I made Brookies (Brownie/Cookies). Recipie is from Bakerella and can be found here http://www.bakerella.com/i-hope-you-have-chocolate-chips-handy/.

IMG_9937

They were so lovely served warm with a glass of cold milk. I brought the rest into work today and by 9am they had all disappeared and there were lots of email thanks coming my way:)
 
Toots
x

3 comments:

  1. yummy!! def making these this weekend, thanks for sharing!! hope you will follow me as well :)

    xo
    Kat
    http://withlovefromkat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh YAY, let me know how they go Kat:)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x