Monday 18 April 2011

meet my mate

This is Tiny Tim, he's my friends Sun Conure Parrot and he's adorable. He loves cuddles and kisses. When he gets tired he snuggles into your neck and falls asleep. We've taught him to dance...he can't talk but he does make super cute noises when he gets tired or when he's happy...he squawkes when he's hungry or wants attention, loves almonds and fruit, has the most spectacular colours, is a little scared of flying, his favourite place to be is his yellow fluffy bed that hangs in his cage.

Love this little bird, would definitley reccomend them to anyone!!!!!




ps. he's even come through the Maccas drive through with us...gave the staff a good laugh:)

Toots
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x