Sunday 17 April 2011

little bits at a time

My room is slowly starting to look how I'd like it too. Has taken me while as I'm still sorting through things at my old place and constantly bringing more over...and there is nowhere for it to go. I've had to put quite a few things in storage in my parents shed!! Anyway it may be cluttered but at least for now it's clean and neat!!!

:( sad that bottom left handle broke on my much loved Queen Anne dresser!!!

 Absolutely love this jug from the Royal Doulton butterly range.

 Cinnamon Buns bubble bath from Mecca...smells amazing and even has the recipe for cinnamon buns on the front:)

My Dad brought me this Harrods bear in London a few years ago. He's a Christmas bear but gets to stay out all year coz he's so special!!

Toots
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x