Friday 22 April 2011

things that make me smile-part one

  • falling asleep listening to the rain
  • reading a good book in a warm sunny spot
  • ugg books
  • fresh flowers
  • time with family
  • Grandma's lemon butter
  • walks along the coast
  • cuddles with friends babies
  • home made pizza and a glass of red wine
  • getting up early to enjoy that first fresh part of the day...should do this more
  • marshmallows and chocolate at a bonfire
  • fresh, clean sheets
  • picnics
  • afternoon naps
  • laughing so hard your tummy hurts
  • special friends that make you feel good long after you see them
  • the movies (still get excited everytime)
  • sunsets
  • inspirational quotes
  • bubble baths
Isn't this beautiful. love the colour and simpleness of the flowers in the teapot.
 
I'm in Esperance for the Easter weekend with my family and close friends. So refreshing being here. I've spent the afternoon in the sun room reading my new book and listening to the waves crashing.
 
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE:)
 
Toots
x

2 comments:

  1. Found you ! Followed you ! Winning !

    Also, I love esperance, every year for ages my friends have vowed " next year, we'll do new years there"

    talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY:)

    I know, it's beautiful. New Years would be an awesome time to go!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x