Thursday 14 April 2011

Food Fashion Friends - Fleur Wood

Aren't these chairs just divine!!!!!! Pic from the Fleur Wood book I got for my birthday. Don't you want to just be in the picture, all dressed up, eating...and sitting on those chairs of course? All I need now is for someone to have a birthday or kitchen tea so I have an excuse to replicate!!


I'd brought this book for my friend at Christmas and it was one of those presents you really want for yourself hehe. Then she brought it for me for my birthday...she knows me well.


It is full of the most beautiful pictures and includes recipies
and lots of tips for throwing the perfect event. Definitely a book i will treasure forever.




Toots
x

1 comment:

  1. Love these chairs, so 70s...I want! :-)
    xx Emily

    PS- Come follow EL Vintage.
    I am happy to find your blog!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes my day when I get them. I would love you to follow - Toots x